Coming Soon: Patients Engage Our Fertility Experts in New “Meet the Docs” Forum
Free, online fertility presentations on issues such as IVF & egg donation, with a lively Q&A
We’re all trying to move at the speed of light just to get everything we have on our to-do lists done. At RSC, we understand this.
Our virtual “Meet the Docs” seminar series provides a convenient, informational forum for our patients to engage with our physicians. Men and women can ask any questions about fertility at a convenient time and online. Learning about fertility and getting to know our doctors couldn’t be easier.
Our “Meet the Doc” series will feature one of our six physicians each month that will present on a variety of fertility topics. During the hour and a half presentation, participating patients will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Their fertility potential
- What to expect during the first consultation appointment
- Treatment options, including artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg donation, gestational carriers and egg freezing
- Optimizing chances of becoming pregnant
- Our success rates and what they mean to patients.
Following the presentation, one of the RSC physicians will open the floor up for a robust Q & A session. It’s free to register online by clicking here. New patients who register will receive a 50% discount on their first consultation.We hope you’ll join us. We look forward to meeting you!