To our valued patients:
At Reproductive Science Center customer service is very important to us. We have heard from many of you that you would like a “Care Team” that would follow you throughout your fertility journey at RSC. Over the next few months you will see a shift to this model.
What does this mean to you?
- You will have a dedicated “Care Team” consisting of the following:
- Your RSC MD
- An RN Team Lead/ Case Manager and Two MA Case Managers
- Financial Counselor
- The team will be a seamless extension of your doctor. All team members will know you and your individual treatment plan. Communication standards have been made uniform across the practice.
- If you are an existing patient you will keep your current MD and Financial Counselor but your nurse/case manager might be changing as we create each physician’s individual team.
- Teams will be available to offer increased coverage Monday thru Friday. On weekends and holidays Care Team members share responsibilities.
- RSC has also added another representative in the Call Center on weekdays; our goal is to have a live voice answer the phone and direct your call appropriately to your “Care Team.”
- We are working on email/text appointment reminders to assist you in keeping your calendar up-to-date.
We believe these enhancements will further improve customer service and communication. If you have any questions, comments or feel as though you are not receiving five star customer service we want to hear from you. Please feel free to call Samantha Smith, RN, at 925-973-5022 or JoAnne Brian, Director of Practice Development at 925-973-5008.
Thank you for choosing Reproductive Science Center, where “Experience Never Mattered More”!
-The RSC Physicians and Staff
Breaking Barriers, Building Families
Since 1983, we have pioneered fertility treatment for every kind of family. We want to help you achieve your dream of having a baby.Request appointment