Your story can bring comfort and inspiration to others…
Be part of the infertility movement! Anyway you can raise awareness will help increase public understanding about the disease of infertility. We urge anyone who cares about the infertility community to help with our efforts.
We’ve provided ways for you to get involved with the biggest infertility awareness campaign of the year. This campaign helps the infertility community share our voice and provide important information to the public.
The goal is to make sure the public:
- Understands that infertility is a disease that affects 1 in 8 couples of reproductive age
- Acknowledges that there are many ways to build a family
- Understands that the disease of infertility impacts the physical, emotional, and financial health of those that are facing it
- And those trying to conceive know when to seek the advice of a specialist.
We are currently seeking out current and former patients of RSC who would be willing to film a brief message of hope and encouragement for others in the community.
- Only 44% of women with infertility have sought medical assistance. Of those who seek medical intervention, approximately 65% give birth.