Offering RSC’s participating CapexMD fertility patients financing assistance through deferred payments & extended approvals
During these stressful times related to COIVD-19, RSC and our financing partner CapexMD have arranged for some financial relief. Please see the following details that apply to our patients participating in the CapexMD fertility treatment and in vitro fertilization (IVF) financing program.
For the months of April, May and June
- CapexMD is extending approval expirations from 30 days to 60 days
- CapexMD is substantially extending the length of time borrowers will have between the funding of their loans and the time that their first monthly loan payment will be due.
CapexMD financing assistance payment options
Whereas first monthly loan payments are generally due in the month following the month in which loans are booked. To alleviate financial constraints during these trying times, CapexMD is providing RSC of the Bay Area patients with the following first monthly loan payment options.
- For all loans funded during the month of April 2020, borrowers can request that their first monthly loan payment be in either June or extended to be in July 2020.
- For all loans funded during the month of May 2020, borrowers can request that their first monthly loan payment be in either July or extended to be in August 2020.
- For all loans funded during the month of June 2020, borrowers can request that their first monthly loan payment be in either August or extended to be in September 2020.
All that is required is for you to request your desired first monthly payment option at the time your loan is funded. You can choose from the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of the month.
Alternatively you can apply by going to www.CapexMD.com and select “Apply Now” and scroll down to select RSC of the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you have any further questions and wish to talk to a loan specialist, please feel free to call us at 888.497.8414
Video: A message from AJ Rosenfield of CapexMD
- Updated COVID-19 Policies & Statement From RSC Physicians
- Should I Get the Coronavirus Vaccine if I Am Pregnant?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- Thankfulness for Our Fertility Patients in the Time of COVID-19
- ASRM's New COVID-19 Pregnancy Guidelines
- Exciting News: We’re Restarting Fertility Cycles!
- CapexMD’s Patient Financing Assistance Program During COVID-19
- Quiet Reflection: Missing Our Fertility Patients During COVID-19
- A Safe Pregnancy During COVID-19 Is Possible
- Pregnancy and COVID-19: No Evidence of Increased Risk to Moms & Babies
- Caring for Patients During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hope During COVID-19
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and Fertility Treatment