RSC has been able to help create families through the use of donated eggs since 1983. RSC’s egg donation program meets the highest standards and criteria set by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
There is financial compensation to the donor, but the primary benefit is the great satisfaction of helping a couple have a baby. Donor compensation is $9,500.
RSC’s in-house program has multi-ethnic donors including women of Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern ancestry. All the donors listed in our online registry, already fully screened, ready to participate, and exclusive to our program. Only donors who meet stringent screening requirements are accepted as RSC donors.
RSC donor screening process includes the following:
- Age, BMI, Location, Health History, Education
- Detailed Application (12 pages)
- FDA Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Physical Exam with Nurse Practitioner
- Cultures & Ultrasound
- Blood Tests for AMH
- Blood Test for genetic screening, including Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Fragile X
- Hepatitis, Serology/Immunology, HIV, CBC
- Hemoglobin Panel
- Alcohol and Drug
- STD’s: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea
- Genetic Consultation
- Additional testing may be done depending on ancestry