This online tool allows our patients to visualize their personalized fertility metrics and likelihood of success across various treatment types.
The physicians at RSC believe that fertility treatments should be personalized to each patient’s unique biological makeup and family building goals. To help in achieving this level of personalization, RSC physicians and clinic staff members use Polaris Treatment Navigator, an online visual counseling tool built by women’s health company Celmatix.
During an appointment at RSC, you will receive a Polaris Treatment Navigator report, which combines your personal fertility metrics with data from over 640,000 cycles of in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments as well as non-IVF procedures. Comparing your individual data to thousands of other cases like yours, you and your physician will be well-equipped to make an informed decision about what treatment method is best for your specific situation.
By leveraging the world’s largest dataset on fertility, Polaris Treatment Navigator reports provide important insights into your reproductive health today and in the future.
Benefits of the polaris treatment navigator
A Polaris Treatment Navigator report can help you and your doctor decide:
- Whether or not you should continue trying to conceive at home or seek fertility treatments
- If and when you should start treatments, including IUI (intrauterine insemination) and/or IVF
- If you should incorporate treatment options such as preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- When it is time to transition from one treatment type to another
- When to consider continued treatment with donor eggs
- Which treatment path is best for your insurance benefits, finances and family building goals.
User-friendly and easy to understand, the Polaris Treatment Navigator Report can be reviewed on your personal computer and help bring clarity to the sometimes complex experience of infertility.
Pioneering fertility treatment technology
RSC prides itself on operating at the forefront of reproductive medicine. Our exceptional success rates and established history as one of America’s first IVF clinics draw patients from around the world to seek treatment at our clinics. Incorporating the Polaris Treatment Navigator into our practice allows us to utilize extensive data to expertly tailor fertility treatment to each of our patients.