Giving Hope Program
Need a little help on the path to parenthood?
We’re passionate about helping to build families, but we know that sometimes cost can be an obstacle.
That’s why we’re proud to announce the Giving Hope Program to assist families who need a helping hand.
The Giving Hope Program offers a 15 percent discount to patients with little or no insurance coverage and limited personal resources for out-of-pocket expenses.
Fertility treatment procedures included in the program are a traditional in vitro fertilization cycle, a donor egg in vitro fertilization cycle, and a donor egg and gestational carrier in vitro fertilization cycle.
To be considered for the Giving Hope Program, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Have an annual at or below the RSC-BA Giving Hope criteria.*
- Provide the last two years of U.S. federal tax returns to establish an average annual household income. Household incomes are calculated by county and updated annually.
- Complete an initial consultation by an RSC physician prior to applying.
- Patient must meet normal medical criteria for desired treatment as determined by an RSC physician.
- Patient must be uninsured or denied insurance coverage for the infertility treatment and procedures required.
- Program application and approval must be finished prior to pre-lupron or baseline sonogram completion.
- Patient seeking treatment with donor must be under the age of 51.
- Patient must re-qualify annually by April 15th. Updated tax return information is required for re-qualification.
*Annual income maximums for assistance consideration are:
|County||Single Income||Joint Income|