About Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area
Experience never mattered more
Fertility clinic leader in reproductive services and infertility treatments for all since 1983
Every day, people from all backgrounds, cultures, and sexual and gender orientations choose Reproductive Science Center of the San Francisco Bay Area (RSC) to help them in their path to parenthood. We’ve offered four decades of fertility care to thousands of families in a safe and inclusive environment.
We focus on each individual as the center of our work, because every one of our patients has different physical and emotional challenges to overcome in having a child.
We compassionately guide and educate as we deliver quality, affordable, innovative and safe care. For the past 40+ years, our guiding principle is that everyone deserves to realize their dream of having a family, and every person in our practice will help them achieve that to the best of their ability. When it comes to growing a family, we have the experience and expertise patients can trust.
What we’re known for
Leading the way in fertility treatment in the Bay Area since 1983
In fertility, we know what works and constantly strive to improve fertility outcomes. RSC’s unparalleled innovation and leadership includes:
- 12,000 pregnancies (and counting).
- First private IVF clinic west of the Mississippi.
- East Bay Area’s first IVF conception and first “test tube baby.”
- Nation’s second birth from a frozen embryo.
- USFertility partner, the nation’s largest physician-led fertility network.
- Institute of Medical Quality Surgery Center recognition.
- Centers of Excellence certification for AETNA and UHC.
- College of Pathologists (CAP) and Federal Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) certified IVF and andrology labs.
Meet Elizabeth, RSC’s first IVF baby
Our infertility doctors and medical provider team
Meet the people driving our success. Our devoted team of seven reproductive endocrinologists, plus our advanced practice providers, nurses and laboratory experts, apply great compassion and skill in successfully treating the most challenging fertility issues.