Sara Pittenger Reid, M.D.
Dr. Reid sees patients in San Jose, San Ramon and Foster City facilities.
Sara Pittenger Reid, M.D. received her fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of California, San Francisco.
She earned her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and completed her residency training at the University of Pennsylvania hospital. She completed a Masters of Translational Medicine during her fellowship training at UC Berkeley.
Dr. Pittenger Reid is a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Her research includes metabolic disease in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), ovarian aging and the ethical use of reproductive technologies.
Dr. Pittenger Reid’s special medical interests include fertility preservation and fertility treatment for the LGBT community.
In her free time, Dr. Pittenger Reid enjoys food, travel and anything outdoors. She loves exploring everything Northern California has to offer with her family.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Texas
- Medical Training: Baylor College of Medicine
- OB/GYN Residency: The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Translational Medicine: University of California, Berkeley
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Joined RSC: September 1, 2014
- RSC locations: San Jose, San Ramon, Foster City facilities.
What our patients are saying Read testimonials
She was always transparent and made sure to follow up personally to ensure we understood what was going on during the entire process, even if it meant calling on the weekends.
Dr. Reid was amazing – she guided us every step of the way ... She took the time to talk to us, we never felt rushed, and she was incredibly informative.
We are still so very grateful to the staff at RSC for their knowledge, care and compassion. You are the best!