Effective Date (Last Edited On): March 8, 2023
The Services may contain links to external websites. RSC does not maintain these sites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that it does not operate. Please refer to the specific privacy statements posted on those sites.
Aggregate Data Collection
Types of Personal Information Collected
RSC may collect, store, and use personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, postal code, and email preferences) when it is voluntarily submitted to us, such as when you register for our informational newsletters or contact us.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed or sold about you in the last 12 months, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business purpose for which we use this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information in the last 12 months;
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf.
- The right to not be discriminated against in receiving different or less favorable pricing, service or financial incentive for exercising any of the above rights.
The Services are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not provide your personal information. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18.
Use of Personal Information
Information that you provide to RSC through rscbayarea.com is encrypted using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Your information is processed and stored on controlled servers with restricted access. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Services, and you do so at your own risk. RSC therefore disclaims any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of private information.
By using the Services, you acknowledge and affirm that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose personal information you supply to us.
RSC is headquartered in the United States and our collection and use of your personal information is subject to applicable United States privacy laws. If you are accessing the Services from any location with regulations or laws governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from United States laws or regulations, please note that you are transferring personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer and to the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
How to Contact Us
Reproductive Science Center
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer