Patient Intake Form & Health History
Step 3: Please complete the following form. If you have any questions, please contact our office:
Tips for using this form
- Be ready with medical & insurance information for both yourself and your partner (if applicable).
- Ensure any images are saved on your computer or phone before uploading them to this form. If they are not saved, you may receive an error message.
- Upload images that are 5 MB or smaller in size. Large images may prevent you from being able to complete the form.
- Save your progress on the form at any time by using the button at the bottom of the form. Please save your password for the form if you use this feature. We cannot recover your password.
- Complete the form when you have a stable internet connection. Weak connections may cause problems with saving or submitting the form.
- Use the most up-to-date version of your web browser. For best form performance, we recommend using either Firefox or Chrome to complete the form.
Our commitment to patient security and privacy
We understand that this form contains a large amount of highly personal, sensitive information. We are dedicated to ensuring your privacy and use an online form that is fully encrypted. All of your personal information is stored in an encrypted database and is only accessed by our medical team and staff. We ask for personal details, such as medical history, insurance information and proof of identity, to ensure we can provide you with the highest level of care.
Thank you for completing your new patient paperwork! We look forward to seeing you soon.