A letter from RSC director of practice development JoAnne Brian
What a surreal time for the world. So many difficult choices are being made by our governments, businesses and ourselves amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. The good news seems sparse as we wait out each day to see if tomorrow will help contain the breakout. As we focus on the day-to-day, it’s easy to lose sight of a brighter future. So, the question is, how can we find hope during the time of COVID-19?
Hope is defined as a feeling of expectation and a desire for a certain thing to happen. Hope is exactly what each of our patients feels when they pick up the phone and make “that call” to our clinic. Their desire to become a parent now outweighs everything in their lives.
Video: JoAnne Brian sends a message of hope
Hope is always a priority for RSC
During this time, RSC is doing what is in the best interest of our patients, staff and practice. Difficult decisions are being made, which means many of your cycles have been or will be postponed until the COVID-19 virus has been contained.
RSC is still focused on your family goals during COVID-19
We at RSC are dedicated to each of you and the fulfillment of your dreams of a family. Unfortunately, there is a bump in the road, which currently might feel like a mountain. But it is by no means insurmountable. Our goal for you is to stay well and healthy so that the minute the COVID-19 restrictions lift, we can move forward with your treatment, whatever that may be.
We can get through this together. When two hopes collide, anything is possible.
Director of Practice Development
- ASRM's New COVID-19 Pregnancy Guidelines
- Updated COVID-19 Statement From RSC Physicians
- Exciting News: We’re Restarting Fertility Cycles!
- CapexMD’s Patient Financing Assistance Program During COVID-19
- Quiet Reflection: Missing Our Fertility Patients During COVID-19
- A Safe Pregnancy During COVID-19 Is Possible
- Pregnancy and COVID-19: No Evidence of Increased Risk to Moms & Babies
- Caring for Patients During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hope During COVID-19
- What You Should Know About COVID-19 and Fertility Treatment